très loin is an installation where movement, visual arts, music and dramaturgie meet to explore the theme of dissociation – one of the multiple ways our body and mind choose to respond to a traumatic experience.
Work in progress.
- Choreography: Sylvie Bouchard
- Visual installation: Ed Pien
- Music and sound design: Phil Strong
- Dramaturg: Anne-Marie Donovan
- Costumes: Cheryl Lalonde
- Performers: Michael Caldwell, Luke Garwood, Molly Johnson, and Meredith Thompson
- Lighting design : Andre du Toit