“What does love feel like?” The audience is asked this question as the dance begins, and their responses play a key role in bringing the duet to life. Quirky, passionate, and never the same from night to night, this duet is a game of love. It reveals the many emotions that arise in the lifetime of a relationship.
- Choreographer: Susie Burpee
- Performers: Brendan Wyatt and Sylvie Bouchard
- Director and Dramaturge: Marie-Josée Chartier
- Costumes & Set Design: Cheryl Lalonde
- Music: Ogives I, II, III and IV by Erik Satie, performed and recorded by Eve Egoyan