An evening-length dance-theatre trio based on an undying quest for love and a need to understand its meaning. Through a poignant and comical journey for three timeless lovers, Histoire d’amour ponders the essence of this ethereal feeling we cannot live without.
- Choreographers: Susie Burpee, Denise Fujiwara, Louis-Martin Charest, and Sylvie Bouchard/Louis Laberge-Côté
- Performers: Brendan Wyatt, Sylvie Bouchard and Christian Laurin
- Director and Dramaturge: Marie-Josée Chartier
- Projections: Ayelen Liberona
- Costumes & Set Design: Cheryl Lalonde
- Music & Sound Design: Thomas Ryder Payne
- Lighting design: Kimberly Purtell
- Writers: Marie-Josée Chartier, Christian Laurin, Adam Paolozza, and Lindsay Zier-Vogel
- Text editor: Lindsay Zier-Vogel
BoucharDanse will be touring Histoire d’amour in the Spring and Fall 2018.
Please contact Sylvie Bouchard at: email@example.com
Histoire d’amour has premiered on the DanceWorks Mainstage Series
May 3-5, 2012 at 8pm at the Enwave Theatre, Harbourfront Centre.
The production of Histoire d’Amour was generously supported by The Canada Council for the Arts, the Ontario Arts Council and the Toronto Arts Council.