- March 22nd, 2018 – Centre Culturel Frontenac / Théâtre l’Octave (Kingston, Ontario)
- March 29th, 2018 – Place des Arts de Hearst / salle Lina Payeur (Hearst, Ontario)
- April 4-7, 2018 – Harbourfront Centre (Toronto, Ontario)
8:00pm general public (April 5-7)
12:30pm matinées for school (April 5-6)
For touring information, please contact Sylvie Bouchard at: email@example.com
An evening-length dance-theatre trio based on an undying quest for love and a need to understand its meaning. Through a poignant and comical journey for three timeless lovers, Histoire d’amour ponders the essence of this ethereal feeling we cannot live without.
- Choreographers: Susie Burpee, Denise Fujiwara, Louis-Martin Charest, Julia Aplin, and Sylvie Bouchard/Louis Laberge-Côté
- Performers: Brendan Wyatt, Sylvie Bouchard and Vincent Leblanc-Beaudoin
- Director and Dramaturge: Marie-Josée Chartier
- Projections: Ayelen Liberona
- Costumes & Set Design: Cheryl Lalonde
- Music & Sound Design: Thomas Ryder Payne
- Lighting design: Kimberly Purtell
- Writers: Marie-Josée Chartier, Christian Laurin, Adam Paolozza, and Lindsay Zier-Vogel
- Text editor: Lindsay Zier-Vogel
Histoire d’amour has premiered on the DanceWorks Mainstage Series
May 3-5, 2012 at 8pm at the Enwave Theatre, Harbourfront Centre.
The production of Histoire d’Amour was generously supported by The Canada Council for the Arts, the Ontario Arts Council and the Toronto Arts Council.