at yes of day is part of a commissioning cycle that is comprised of solos and duos of 30 minutes each – intimate encounters created by choreographers with whom Sylvie Bouchard wants to journey with creatively, exploring new territories and enabling all collaborators to discover together.
- Choreographed by: Yvonne Coutts (in close collaboration with the interpreters)
- Interpreted by: Marc Boivin and Sylvie Bouchard
- Music by: Jesse Stewart
- Text: Michael Singer; collaborators
- Costumes: Collaborators with Cheryl Lalonde
- Sound Unit Construction: Peter Earle
- Photographs: John Lauener
- Lighting: Jareth Li
*Remembering is the process which imprints memory traces with new elements of sensation, perception, thought, or experience in associative connections.
Upcoming performance: November 22-24, 2018 – 7:30 PM
as part of SERIES DANCE 10 #32
Ottawa Dance Directive
Buy your tickets
Click here to buy your tickets.